Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Fresh Rain

Somehow sometimes all it takes is a moment - something within you goes snap - and that's it! All the search ends, the past gets lost and the future looks at you in the face. That is the beginning of the end. For when you walk, only then will the quest be over and peace will be found within.

What I face - I don't know. What the future is - I don't question. All I know is I was disintegrated with a purpose: Of integrating myself in a manner so new and unknown and undefined - and yet, marvellously it would still be me.

And so I celebrate today - for once again I am reborn - what a joy!

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
(Albert Einstein)

And let the miracle of discovering life all over again overtake me...

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2005 at 1:31 PM, Blogger Kai said...

Hey!
Nice post...Very well wriiten.
Something very beautiful about the way the words hev been woven together...
As i lread thorugh i felt like like nothing but exactly this word best describes what you are trying to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home